欢迎来到旺旺英语网

商贸英语|对外贸易 Foreign Trade 常用语句

来源:www.sheijiao.com 2024-10-23
Can we do a barter1 trade?咱们能否做一笔易货贸易呢?

Is it still a direct barter trade?这还算是一种直接的易货贸易吗?

Our trade is conducted on the basis of equality.大家是在平等的基础上进行贸易。

Shall we sign a triangle trade agreement?大家订一个三角贸易协议怎么样?

A triangle trade can be carried out among the three of us.大家三方可进行三角贸易。

Compensation trade is, in fact, a kind of loan.补偿贸易事实上是一种信贷。

We may agree to do processing trade with you.大家赞同与你们进行来料加工贸易。

If you're interested in leasing trade, please let us know.假如你们有意做出租贸易,请告诉大家。

We wonder whether you do counter trade.大家不了解你们是不是做抵偿贸易。

There has been a slowdown in the wool trade with you.和你们的羊毛贸易已有所降低。

Our foreign trade is continuously expanding.大家的对外贸易不断进步。

Trade in leather has gone up (down) 3%.皮革贸易上升(降低)了百分之三。

Trade in general is improving.贸易状况正在好转。

Our company mainly trades in arts and crafts.大家公司主要经营手工艺品。

They are well-known in trade circles.他们在贸易界非常有名望。

They mainly trade with Japanese firms.他们主要和日本商行进行贸易。

For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company.

在过去的五年中,大家与贵国进行了很多的贸易。

We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual2 benefit.

大家在平等互利的基础上和各国人民进行贸易。

To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreign policy.

尊重买方国家的风俗习惯是国内贸易政策的一个要紧方面。

Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.

大家的目的是和你们探讨一下进步贸易的可能性。

If you agree to our proposal of a barter trade, we'll give you paper in exchange for your timber.

假如你方赞同大家进行易货贸易的建议,大家将用纸与你们交换木材。

We want to develop direct contact with Continental3 buyers for ourselves.

大家想为我们的公司同欧洲国内的买主打造起直接的联系。

We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.

得知贵公司专门经营轻工业品,大家想与贵公司打造业务关系。

We are one of the largest importers of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.

大家是此地最大的电器进口商之一,想与你们打造业务关系。

We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

大家愿在平等互利的基础上与贵公司打造业务关系。

Our two countries have had trade relations for ten years.

大家两国之间已经有了10年的贸易关系。

We've never had any difficulties with our Chinese partners, and we'd like to make as many new contacts as we can.

和中国同行共事从来没什么困难,期望以后大家之间尽量多地打造新的关系。

We have made a very good start in our business with Japan.

大家和日本在业务上有了好的开端。

Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China.

我公司想扩大与中国的贸易关系。

As is known, we set great store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.

大家都知道,大家十分看重同第三世界国家的贸易关系。

We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.

大家盼望大家的业务关系重新活跃起来。

We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.

非常高兴能有机会来恢复大家的友好关系。

We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.

大家将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。

We're writing you in order to establish business relationship.

大家写此信是为了与你方打造业务关系。

The arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship.

此项安排或有助于巩固大家好的关系。

We're willing to restore our business relationship.大家期望能恢复贸易关系。

It will be advantageous4 if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on the basis of mutual benefit.

假如大家采取手段在互利的基础上恢复业务关系,对大家都是有利的。

The depressed5 market results in the stagnation6 of trade.市场萧条致使贸易停滞。

We have been doing quite well in our business, we are willing to open an account with you.

大家的买卖一直做得很好,期望能与你们打造帐户往来关系。

When could you introduce me to your sister company?

什么时间把贵企业的兄弟公司简介给大家?

Would you please introduce us to some of the most reliable exporters of Chinese handicrafts?

请向大家推荐一些最可信的中国手工艺品出口商,可以吗?

If you are interested in dealing7, with us in other products of our company, please inform us of your requirements as well as your banker's name and address.

假如你们有意经营我公司其他商品,请告知你方需要及往来银行的名字和地址。

Because of the rapid development of our business in Asia, we think it's necessary to open a branch at the following address.

鉴于大家在亚洲区域业务的飞速进步,有必要在下列地址设立分公司。

We've often expressed our interest in investing in China.

大家一直对在中国投资非常有兴趣。

Our abundant resources and stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they invest here.

大家丰富的资源和稳定的政策为外商投资提供了有利条件。

Thank you for your manner of business cooperation.

大家对你们的合作态度很认可。

We have been working on expanding our scope of cooperation with China.

大家一直努力设法扩大与中国的合作范围。

We believe in long-term cooperation with China because we view the future as bright.

大家相信与中国长期合作的前途是光明的


相关文章推荐

02

20

商贸英语|信用基本词语3

Measurementandjudgment计量与判断Measuringrisk风险计量Medium-termloan中期贷款Microcomputermodelling计算机建模Minimumcurrentratiorequirement

02

20

商贸英语|财务术语(3)

《预防洗黑钱修订引导》 Revised Guidance Notes Regarding Money Laundering《亚太股市脉络》 Regional Monitor亚洲证券剖析家协会 Asian Securities Analyst

02

20

商贸英语|财务英语词语I

IBA Credit Limited 港基国际财务公司 IBU International Finance Limited IBU国际财务公司 idle fund 游资;闲置资金 illegal consideration 违法代价 ill

02

20

商贸英语|资产负债表术语(英文解析)

Accounts Receivable: A short-term asset, usually representing a credit for a completed sale. Cash: Money on hand in chec

02

20

商贸英语|税收英语对话:代表处

对代表处的征税办法有几种?Introduce the method of levying1 on the representative office纳税人:我代表处刚刚成立,想知道代表处的征税方法。Taxpayer2: our repres

02

20

商贸英语|财会英语:Account reconciliation

Chen: Ms Liu, these are the account reconciliation1 for our ledgers2 for Last month, and there are still some minor3 mis

02

20

商贸英语|WTO英语900句(3)

What about W.P.A.?水渍险呢?W.P.A. has a broader coverage1. It covers everything in F.P.A. plus partial loss caused by natura

02

20

商贸英语|询问牡丹卡(对话二)

3A:How can I get the benefits from a personal credit card?B:First of all,it saves more money to use a credit card than t

02

20

商贸英语|金融英语阅读:公告储蓄存款

The savings1 deposit is a method of deposit that sets no limits on maturity2 date, time and amount of deposit and withdr

02

20

商贸英语|代发薪资、社会保险金业务

Agency salary and social insurance welfare payment businessAgency salary and social insurance welfare business is a busi